The Triple-Play Club

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The Triple-Play Club

Postby HPMBTT » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Just dumped a bunch of coin the other day and did the Triple Play. Ahh...so, what is the Triple-Play, you ask???

Sure, everybody here on RC dumps halves or zincolns all the time (hint: Hoard). But have you ever sorted AND dumped three kinds of coins at the same time??? The other day, I was getting ready to go to the bank and had my usual two bags of half-dollars, plus $600 in dimes. But I knew one of my favorite tellers was working today, so I whipped up a couple of nickels bags just for her ($150 each; boy, nickels sure are heavy!). She just rolled her eyes at me when I told her that I made them especially for her. LOL :D The good news is, I'm finally starting to see some muscles on her, since she is getting a regular workout with all of the coin bags I'm bringing her.

Alright, your turn! To qualify for membership in this exclusive club, you have to have sorted in plastic bank bags, brought in three different coin denominations, and all at the same time and same trip to the bank (multiple trips to the car are acceptable, since most of you don't have a wheeled cart and/or are not built like Arnold).

So who else is a Triple-Play member? And give me some numbers, so we know what kind of volume we're talking about as well. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: The Triple-Play Club

Postby HPMBTT » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Wow, no replies. Nobody else has dumped multiple coin denominations except me???
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals