"God save our American States!"

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

"God save our American States!"

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

from the HBO miniseries "John Adams"...i sent this to a brother, and watching it again, moved me so, i submit it to you with the hope, that it moves you in like fashion. How i would relished to walk with these giants, but its 2011, we cant give up hope that easy, can we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y1ougO ... re=related

neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: "God save our American States!"

Postby Corsair » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 pm

I watched this miniseries a few months back. Love Paul Giamatti. This is a great scene that highlights a great series. Thanks for sharing, Neil.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Re: "God save our American States!"

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Corsair wrote:I watched this miniseries a few months back. Love Paul Giamatti. This is a great scene that highlights a great series. Thanks for sharing, Neil.

just one more if i may...this is Thomas Jefferson grilling Hamilton on the "new" Treasury. Thomas has always been my model and hero, he's was the smartest of the founding fathers and to this day, i remain and will remain a Jeffersonian Democrat...shame the Hamiltons have the upper hand now.
this video shows the seeds of where we are now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notJuFGX ... re=related
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals