Where's the BEST place/way to get eagles (closest to spot)?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Where's the BEST place/way to get eagles (closest to spo

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm

68Camaro wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:
68Camaro wrote:
Thanks for the ref. Created an account and placed an order with them tonight. A buck cheaper (almost) per than yesterday from Gainesville.

What the hey! Those guys are about 10 minutes from my home. I'll check them out mañana....

Just went by Texas Precious Metals. It's only the office. Inventory is in Shiner, TX, about 1.5 hours from here. Might be a good side trip during the February get together. They only put items on their website if they have in stock. Tarek, a manager there, says he would be glad to give us a tour. This company is owned by a family that made a fortune in barbed wire 100+ years ago.

Hmmm, could get a brewery tour AND a bullion seller tour in one day. That could kick me off the fence on coming... ;)

Oh, I see the reputation of a certain adult beverage has made it to Florida. I don't drink, but I have heard from others it is good.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby franklin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

I do and it is.
franklin
Penny Collector Member

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 pm

franklin wrote:I do and it is.

There you have it, folks. One more reason to come to San Antonio for the realcent get together.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Beau » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

what is the deal on the realcent get together ?
I know about the last 2 but I have not made one yet.
any info is appreceiated. a link please ?

OH Sanantonio, Dallas, or Houston, Lafayette La., Baton Rouge, all are ok for me.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO
Beau

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals