Scored some cheap 80% Canadian

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Scored some cheap 80% Canadian

Postby AGgressive Metal » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm working out of town for a spell and on a whim I googled for coin stores in my area to hit during a break. I found a new one that just opened in January and asked if they had any foreign coins. They had five binders of 2x2s with prices marked. Picked up five 80% halves for $5.00 each and 10 80% quarters for $2.25 each!!!! Plus an 80% dime for 75 cents! :o :D Also found 4 out of 6 of the remaining large cents I needed to finish my 1900-1920 Canadian penny set for only a couple bucks a piece. Foreign coin hunting for fun and profit. :P
And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel
For nothyng is better than lyberte
For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world
-Aesop's Fables, Caxton edition 1484

http://stores.ebay.com/commonwealthcurrency
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pdx_metal
AGgressive Metal
Realcent Moderator

Re: Scored some cheap 80% Canadian

Postby beauanderos » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

It's always fun when you can combine pleasure with business
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage