What Value of Silver will we be giving thanks for in Nov?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What Value of Silver will we be giving thanks for in Nov?

Postby beauanderos » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 pm

$25 is a given and may even happen today (in the overnight markets)... but how high will Silver run this month, now that more scrutiny is being directed towards JPMorgan and HSBC and their shorting? We also have QE2, which may or may not already be priced into the market. What say you? Will we see $26 soon? $27? Will we be lifting glasses of our favorites on Thanksgiving Day and toasting to the continued health of $28? Could we possibly hit $30? November is traditionally a fairly strong precious metals month, so with a fair wind at our backs... how far can Silver sail? Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: What Value of Silver will we be giving thanks for in Nov

Postby Rodebaugh » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm

well Oct gave us a run from 21.90ish to close at 24.70ish.

Almost $3 or 13.6%

Soooooooooo: $28.08 by months end calculated by the current rate of the running Oct bull.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Dvorak » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm about as bullish on metals as you can get, but I think we'll see a drop after the election. Uncertainty tends to do funny things to markets and after the dust settles, they seem to calm down (in my limited observation). I think $22 is where it settles around Thanksgiving, before starting to push up again (when people realize we just elected a bunch of different self-interested crooks).
Dvorak
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Thogey » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Man, I don't want to sell..... or buy now.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby aristobolus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:34 am

Hit $25.00 and rising :!:
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 am

ready to see that $25 ish open.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh