Easy money to made tomorrow at noon.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Easy money to made tomorrow at noon.

Postby fusscharles » Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 am

so where is the easy money?
fusscharles
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu May 05, 2011 11:53 am

fusscharles wrote:so where is the easy money?

Made and spent again if you were quick. ;)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby marblerye » Thu May 05, 2011 12:03 pm

I called and canceled my order yesterday.

Would much rather buy Franklins or '64 Kennedys at under spot using the Ebay Windows 7/IE 9 promo deal.
marblerye

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

marblerye wrote:I called and canceled my order yesterday.

Would much rather buy Franklins or '64 Kennedys at under spot using the Ebay Windows 7/IE 9 promo deal.

Thats the good thing about the mint. Plenty of time to cancel your order. :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby brian0918 » Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

My auction just finished, I got one additional bid, but the final price was nowhere near the price levels that other sellers were getting who used Buy it Now or held 1-day auctions. So next time I'll remember, if silver has just skyrocketed in price, and I want to sell a silver item, it's probably best to use Buy it Now or a shorter auction time, in case the silver price decides to... correct... by 20%.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand
brian0918
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby fasteddy » Mon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

fusscharles wrote:so where is the easy money?
it left my account last week and is in the mints now...received my 5 ouncer today...
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Got mine today. Going to hang onto it. First coin of the mintage and fairly low mintage. Yeah sucks silver tanked but we will get back. Just disappointed the mint hasnt sold out yet.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby blackrabbit » Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Sold mine but only made 30 bucks after e-bay/paypal fees. For the work of sending one package that does not seem too bad. I am tempted to have someone buy me another and just keep it to hold for a while as it was really easy to sell and I won't even have it for a few days.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals