Treasure for Treasure

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Treasure for Treasure

Postby flbandit » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Very Nice.
flbandit
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby mflugher » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am

Nice story, thanks for sharing pics and process for those who don't know how jewelry is made. in the future I would be happy to beat those jewelers prices if you wanted to make something else without doing it yourself...
mflugher
Penny Collector Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

mflugher wrote:Nice story, thanks for sharing pics and process for those who don't know how jewelry is made. in the future I would be happy to beat those jewelers prices if you wanted to make something else without doing it yourself...

I rather enjoyed making it. It was fun.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals