Which country is next?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Which country is next?

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am

68Camaro wrote:
SilverDragon72 wrote:
everything wrote:Iran is allot like us. They have a military spending problem. Even the U.S. dominates the world small arms market comprising 78% of the total, we are as bad as any of them including selling parts for land mines, maybe we still sell the finished product, would not surprise me, which is basically an IED.

That would be one of our top exports....Weapons!

Should we be proud of that?

Dunno, you rather have our allies fight with French, German, Russian, or Chinese weapons? They pick ours because they integrate well with us in joint operations, and regardless of that, they are (generally, on the whole, especially for the more sophisticated types) the best there are. Hmmm, yeah, I say we should be dang proud of that!

Well, I would agree with you that US made weapons are probably higher quality. What I'm saying though, is that maybe we should be more proud of exporting like a higher quality car, or farming equipment (just examples).

Do you know that some of our defense components are MADE IN CHINA?? I know our manufacturing base in this country used to be much stronger than it is today.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals