Fake Silver popping up BEWARE!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Fake Silver popping up BEWARE!

Postby RickS » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 pm

MO-SILVER! wrote:Yes frugi, it is legal for anyone to conceal a firearm while in your car over the age of 21 as long as you legally own the firearm. You must remove the firearm from your person and conceal it in the car when getting out though, if you dont have a ccw. Whether it's in the glove box or wherever this includes a box of other sort as long as it can be closed and the firearm is out of sight.

Not quite true. State dependent.

In PA, to have a loaded firearm in the "people" area of the car, you need a CCW. So if you buy a handgun in PA and don't have a CCW, you transport it home in the trunk.

Always a good idea to check up on the laws, especially state reciprocity of CCW if you're crossing state lines while driving with a firearm.
RickS
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Fake Silver popping up BEWARE!

Postby MO-SILVER! » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:41 pm

I should have put in Missouri. Frugi and I live not far from eachother apparently and i should have mentioned "in Missouri". Thanks for catching that.
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals