JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

Postby scyther » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:54 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Thank you so much! I seriously had no idea that there were so many folks that interested in the price fluctuations. I just bought a load at $26.645.
When this slide eventually ends I wouldn't be surprised to see a run up in price of of 200-400%.

Do you have any sort of time frame in mind for this? Even the low estimate is quite an extraordinary prediction. I'd love to see it come true.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

Postby Jonflyfish » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 pm

amalekidad wrote:OK folks, at the risk of suffering the wrath of all real centers :roll: , do you really want to trust a guy that uses the dreaded Ute logo :?: I mean really, JFF doesn’t know everything :sick: ; he just does a real good imitation of someone that knows everything. 8-)
Jon, even you will have to admit that is a close as a zoobie can come to complimenting a Ewe-t ;)
Glad I bought some at $26.89.

Amaleki's Dad

Almost missed this opportunity-
What's the rivalry record? Who was the last team to beat (pummel) Alabama in a bowl game?
BCS? 2-0! Gotta love the Utes- even the TDS (team down south) aka Yners & Zoobs!
However, We still love y'all
Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals