Cyprussification - Keep Your Dry Powder Safe

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Cyprussification - Keep Your Dry Powder Safe

Postby beauanderos » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 pm

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am

beauanderos wrote:Woohoo! I beat Jim Sinclair to the punch on this one :mrgreen: Think he's a lurker here? :lol:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/19_Sinclair_-_The_US_Will_Be_Cyprused_%26_We_Will_See_%2450%2C000_Gold.html

Yes! It's happening more often now. Media pundits echo/ co-op our conversations now more than ever!

(Maybe we should start charging admission! :lol: )
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby schockergd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

If large banks, small banks and CUs aren't safe, then do we store stuff in the mattress?
schockergd
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Engineer » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

schockergd wrote:If large banks, small banks and CUs aren't safe, then do we store stuff in the mattress?

I flipped my mattress the other day and found $500 I'd forgotten about. :thumbup:
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Engineer wrote:
schockergd wrote:If large banks, small banks and CUs aren't safe, then do we store stuff in the mattress?

I flipped my mattress the other day and found $500 I'd forgotten about. :thumbup:

Wow, nice surprise! Only thing close to that for me was last year when I cleaned my car interior and found $200 from an ATM withdrawal that I thought I had dropped onto the parking lot and lost. It had slipped under the seat.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby beauanderos » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:46 pm

68Camaro wrote:
Engineer wrote:

Wow, nice surprise! Only thing close to that for me was last year when I cleaned my car interior and found $200 from an ATM withdrawal that I thought I had dropped onto the parking lot and lost. It had slipped under the seat.

glad to hear that, I remember you being bummed at the time. :clap:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby scyther » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 pm

68Camaro wrote:
Engineer wrote:

Finding lost money is always a nice surprise. I've found a hundred dollars 2 separate times before. Sadly I think I cleaned out all the hiding places a year ago when I first got into silver.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals