Monday 29 Jun...here we go...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Monday 29 Jun...here we go...

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 pm

If I had a silver dime for every time I thought "Here we go... this is it!" It NEVER happens. TPTB/algos always seem to come to the rescue. Notice how the market never falls more than 350 points in one day.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:11 am

From Jim Sinclair:

"The world is not going to end. It already has, and you have not noticed. They will never learn, but why should they? These institutions are gambling with your money, not theirs. They win and they whack it up between themselves. They go wrong you lose in the trillions. There is a potential for an uncontrolled nuclear financial reaction in this outrageous form of greed driven madness. No longer does the Edison and Tesla of the world seek to invent a better world, just a better way to beat the markets using universal energy of the leverage in OTC derivatives via super computers. This is going misfire very badly. Each generation is crazier than its predecessor in their greed and penchant for money and power. The builders of real businesses are frowned upon. Our financial kids are downright dangerous. They seek not to better the world but to destroy all that is good in it for personal profit. The only invention welcome is one that means more paper profit. They have no limits on their desires. They cannot be satisfied by any amount. Their battle cry is 'More at any Cost.' They will cause a chain reaction financial dark energy that cannot be stopped by any central bank or all central banks together. Maybe we are going into a Super Financial Nova followed by a permanent Economic Black Hole where prosperity once existed? Maybe the rebellious IMF knows this."
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 am

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:If I had a silver dime for every time I thought "Here we go... this is it!" It NEVER happens. TPTB/algos always seem to come to the rescue. Notice how the market never falls more than 350 points in one day.

yeh, me too...I know.

these guys are good....they might be evil, greedy, wicked, shells of human flesh, but they're good at what they do. I hope they all enjoy their ill gotten rewards in this life, coz after?........its a million degrees Fahrenheit in the hot place.

I alternate between two views, one is, this whole farce is going fall apart, or some grey dude somewhere will punch in the launch codes, whatever black swan imaginable....it'll happen....tomorrow, or in the next hour.

the other view is what my brother opines, and I agree with as well.....its all going to be a long slow dreary slide into a dystopian future. but personally I aint sad, or skeered, coz I've been to the Mountaintop, and I've seen the Promised Land.....i'm being serious.

I know many of ya'll might not like Martin Luther King Jr, but I loved him for one simple reason, besides having the bolls to take a beating....but that LAST speech of his, HE KNEW he was gonna get a bullet to the head, but it didn't matter to him, coz he was dead to the world and all its passing fading allurements, its my firm conviction, that if one considers himself "dead" now...nothing this side of Heaven will phase you.....nor induce fear of anything....oh brothers, Martin is my kind of guy,,,i looked at him, and I didn't see "black", I saw the kind of man I wanted to be, I was eight when he was murdered, then my other hero, RFK was taken...sorry to deviate, but Independence Day, along with Thanksgiving really means a lot to me, Happy Independence Day....God save the Republic, n

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals