What price is your LCS selling and buying silver at?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: What price is your LCS selling and buying silver at?

Postby everything » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:54 pm

I don't even bother, a friend was cashing in and found a place that paid 95 cents on the dollar so I picked up 100 oz. from him for dollar below spot and my buying is done for the year. I was at a garage sale and some guy asked $30 for an ASE. I get emails from APMEX they are getting $400/roll for ASE, so about $3 over. With the amount of silver buyers these days I see a market for buying/selling. I refuse to buy anything from the pawn shops, I don't like the business model.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals