India might be making gold go up!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: India might be making gold go up!

Postby InfleXion » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:06 pm

It's amazing how many people don't plan ahead for things like this. It sounds like this may be a good time to further reduce exposure to my bank account.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby natsb88 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:30 pm

68Camaro wrote:I'll see if I can find the link but saw or heard a report early this morning that some Australian banks are eliminating all cash transactions.

Related?

At least 21 injured after man ‘sets himself on fire’ in Melbourne bank

At least 21 people have been injured after a man reportedly set himself on fire at Springvale Commonwealth Bank of Australia in the Melbourne suburb of Springvale, according to local media reports. A heavy police presence is at the scene.

Five people who were inside the bank at the time of the incident are being treated for serious burns at Alfred Hospital.

Ambulance crews were called to the scene at 11:30 a.m. local time, 7 News reported. Paramedics are treating people for burns and smoke inhalation.

https://www.rt.com/news/367329-melbourn ... mmolation/
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:50 am

TXSTARFIRE wrote:Welcome back neil, I was wondering when we might here from you again. The book of Revelation speaks a little about a cashless society and a one world government---NOT good.
tt

Thank You Star, and you too, Johnny B!!!....feels GOOD to be in the ONLY cyber haunt, where everybody talks to each other, like we're face to face. (can you imagine what a RealCent hootenanny slash BBQ party mid summer would be like?!?...i'm laughing, that would be a blast, wouldn't it?)

Star, I been slowly going thru Jeremiah, from Mid October, and brother, how that lonely prophet's prophesy....tracks to this very day in our land.....i'm going to take your post as a "word" and scoot over to Revelations, which I always read with the mind of a child.

brothers, please forgive me, if I seem to be spouting "religion", "religion" is a terrible thing, Faith, and Love is my "walk" in Jesus, that said, I always TRY to love ALL with a PURE love, no agenda.....I had to say that, before I said this.

I've noticed that some of these young ones, in Silicon Valley, in the employ of say....Goog and facebook, etc etc....I seen videos where they PROUDLY display RFID implants (!!!) that allow them to scan the door openers at their place of employ...they actually WANTED these "implants"!....now I understand, that MAYBE, these young ones, don't quite grasp the reality of what they are being allowed to be done to them, and yes, they are "grown up's" now (maybe), but its seems to me, they have been hoodwinked and tricked...deluded, thinking all this is "cool"...and cutting edge. God have mercy on these young ones...enough of that though, back to India.

"Cashless"......i'm sure its all part and parcel of a much larger picture and its thanks to the wisdom of the men on this forum, and watching Mark Dice on you tube, watching that man offer passersby the choice of either a Hershey bar...or a 10 toz bar of .999 silver, with a PM store right there......oh, its a sad commentary when you watch it, coz if you done the same in India......

what I did, in the 2nd quarter of the year was to rejigger the "stack", meaning I added a low 4 digit stack of folding paper money, to the Ag stack, which is .999's, .9999's, Ag 1 toz coins, both ASES, and RC Maples (2014-16) 90% and 40% Ag American coinage, as well as "bricks" of Nickels ($100 FV each) and a couple of buckets of 95% copper pennies....but I did add that folding money, and I have the collective wisdom of the men on this forum to thank.

one last note, this year, and I think a good part of 2015, by golly, my mailbox, EVERYDAY, is inundated with credit offer after credit offer, which all go to the burn can, unopened....just LATELY, last month or two, this "mail" has dramatically SLOWED, take from that little report what you will...I hate to state the obvious, but I believe every man here KNOWS debt is slavery, that's why I double pay down(or more) the ranch note, and God willing, i'll get the deed, free and clear within 4 years, and believe me, dealing with the good folks at my rural credit union is WORLD different than dealing with a LARGE banking institution...

Much love, n.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:07 am

natsb88 wrote:

At least 21 injured after man ‘sets himself on fire’ in Melbourne bank

At least 21 people have been injured after a man reportedly set himself on fire at Springvale Commonwealth Bank of Australia in the Melbourne suburb of Springvale, according to local media reports. A heavy police presence is at the scene.

Five people who were inside the bank at the time of the incident are being treated for serious burns at Alfred Hospital.

Ambulance crews were called to the scene at 11:30 a.m. local time, 7 News reported. Paramedics are treating people for burns and smoke inhalation.

https://www.rt.com/news/367329-melbourn ... mmolation/

Nat, thanks for the previous India post w/pics, and this link....as well as this unsettling story. be well bro, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals