Gold/Silver sell off

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Gold/Silver sell off

Postby Country » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Country wrote:Gee... Another one day selloff. :shock:

Stay BULLISH and BUY PM on ALL THE DIPS. :mrgreen: Don't wait for a big selloff because the FED policy is to cheapen the dollar by printing mountains of fiat. 8-) That's the game plan - they want to create INFLATION by PRINTING FIAT. PMs have to go up as our currency, and other currencies of the world, are debased by these criminals....

BUY, BUY, BUY !!!! :ugeek:

WELL... THAT SELLOFF DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG!!! :mrgreen: Did everyone get some bargains the past few days?? :D

QE2 is coming next week when the FED makes their wonderful announcement that they are going to debase our dollar once again. There was a report in the WSJ a couple days ago indicating QE2 LIGHT was in the offing. I think GOLD and SILVER have spoken. There will be NO QE LIGHT. The helicoper is getting plenty of fuel as dollars will be dumped around the world in quantity. :shock:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Lemon Thrower » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 am

there is some speculation that the QE will be less than expected, will be phased in, or the market will sell off on the news. its anybodys guess. i wouldn't count on it happening but if it does don't get spooked out of your pms. long term these are solid. i would not be leveraged now though.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:06 am

It took two weeks, from high to high, to return to where we were before the selloff. I was already "all in" before the dip. My previous practice of overbidding by ten percent on ebay no longer is even close... I quickly get outbid. But that's a good thing Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals