Silver - $27 going to Zero! Call your boss..beg for job back

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Silver Was $20 now $18....How low can we go?

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Jonflyfish wrote:It looks like a shift is underway. Could make many happy.

Cheers!

Jon?

come on!!! You're in?

i'm telling you, this could be big!!!

just copyright all the proprietary systems work for the newletter...of course, that's all yours.

I humbly request a large % of the swag, coffee mugs and t-shirts, and caps.

we're going to need a top notch PR person......let leaks go out to ZH and other sites.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

Cheers!

Friday...up 83 cents...I gotta tell ya Jon....NICE call, and nice read....I might have fun with my "new role", all kidding aside, and its still early in the US trading day, but that was really sweet read.

Now I know your tech based, and utilize a proprietary sys...but are you inside INSIDE?...and you know exactly the question i'm asking. Which is why I wouldn't answer my own question that I asked of you, being inside "inside"....I know how things work...after a while, guys talk to guys, one gets to know other people at other houses, funds, etc.....you hear things,...maybe it might be that this fund, and a few others, maybe a couple houses, and bank prop desks, are going to jam shorts Friday...

hey, I don't look DOWN on that......the reg's might, but back on the floor, moving in concert, on some days was a GIVEN.....whether it was either, your prop tech system and/or what I just opined...SWEET CALL!!...maybe you ARE connected.....but try and be nicer....i'll try if you will.......or you could just say "FU, that train left the station months ago"....and then I'll just shrug..."oh well"....coz it wouldn't be the first time that's happened....but...sweet read, nail 'em to the wall...nothing better than watching cornered shorts cover....but with no trading floor left, you really cant SEE THE FEAR....back in the daze, when guys would get CAUGHT, either way, their breath would turn SOUR, and you see these HUGE sweat stains appear under their arms....oh man...what a place.

hope you profited.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Cheers!

I saw this inside my fortune cookie too :mrgreen:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby scyther » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Cheers!

You definitely called that one right... congratulations.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby barrytrot » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Wow how everyone jumps sides so quickly. Just yesterday there were predictions of $13 and $10 and now everyone is thinking "up up". :)
barrytrot

Postby Country » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Cheers!

It would make ME happy! :thumbup:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

barrytrot wrote:Wow how everyone jumps sides so quickly. Just yesterday there were predictions of $13 and $10 and now everyone is thinking "up up". :)

I'm still hoping for the $15-17 range mentioned by JFF. Me want more shiny stuff.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm with you shinnosuke, If silver goes $15-17 I'm burning some significant powder.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm

I sure know how to make the price go down. Yesterday I bought a bunch...or was it Bernanke's comments that caused this?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 pm

shinnosuke wrote:I sure know how to make the price go down. Yesterday I bought a bunch...or was it Bernanke's comments that caused this?

Well, I just did the same and ya know what? I just bought some more. Looks like patience we don't got. Waiting for $15 - $17 sure I will. LOL
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

johnbrickner wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:I sure know how to make the price go down. Yesterday I bought a bunch...or was it Bernanke's comments that caused this?

Well, I just did the same and ya know what? I just bought some more. Looks like patience we don't got. Waiting for $15 - $17 sure I will. LOL

Yep, a need for silver...got plenty of that. Patience? None! However, I can sincerely say to all those shadowy creatures who crank the handle on the printing presses:
...English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your [actions] a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 pm

I've always thought that we needed more Monty Python references in this forum. Silver getting dumped 4% is "just a flesh wound." (British accent of course). :)
Last edited by theo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby slickeast » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm

theo wrote:I've always thought that we needed more Monty Python references in this forum? Silver getting dumped 4% is "just a flesh wound." (British accent of course). :)

Alright, we call it a draw
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby reddirtcoins » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Look out below!!!............ The next tick has to be coming.. come on 17!
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Nice to see a little one dollar green bump up this morning. Maybe that was the bottom? Below 20 dollars silver does seem pretty cheap.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Re: Silver Was $18 now $20....Back to the Moon?

Postby Country » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Months ago JPM et. al. loaded up on SHORTing PMs when the COMEX case against them was nullified by the SEC. IMO, the FED believes they have gone TOO FAR!! The intimation of FED curtailment of their schemes is causing them to stop in their tracks, while other speculators won't want to fight the FED on this. Now, the FED doesn't really have to do anything; just intimate IN PUBLIC that they don't approve of their manipulations.

Fed rethinks allowing banks to trade physical commodities
http://www.realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25081
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:20 pm

JPMorgan is The Fed, one in the same for all intents and purposes... as least as far as precious metals goes :sick:
beauanderos

Postby Bluegill » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Country wrote:Months ago JPM et. al. loaded up on SHORTing PMs when the COMEX case against them was nullified by the SEC. IMO, the FED believes they have gone TOO FAR!! The intimation of FED curtailment of their schemes is causing them to stop in their tracks, while other speculators won't want to fight the FED on this. Now, the FED doesn't really have to do anything; just intimate IN PUBLIC that they don't approve of their manipulations.

Fed rethinks allowing banks to trade physical commodities
http://www.realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25081

Good grief Country, we had this conversation at the old forum. As beauanderos already pointed out, JP Morgan, along with Goldman Sachs, IS the Fed.

This all just distractionary crap for the naive fool masses. Yeah, JP Morgan and Goldman Sach telling JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs to stop the shenanigans. Gonna regulate themselves for the interests of the people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a good one. Tell me another tall tale...
Bluegill
Post Hoarder

Postby scyther » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Manipulation or no, this is a nice bump! It hasn't been up this much in a while. I think the last time was after the crash in April, and that was to be expected since it had just fallen so much. Here, it's been steady for a while, and now it's up. I think that's a good sign that it's reached a bottom, at least temporarily. Glad I bought a few weeks ago (it'll ship one day...).
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Country » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 pm

beauanderos wrote:JPMorgan is The Fed, one in the same for all intents and purposes... as least as far as precious metals goes :sick:

OK, I'm a bit off base. :oops:

But, what is the advantage to JPM to have the FED make a public announcement that they were looking into things?
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby theo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Because they want to give the appearance of fair markets. There might be a realization that the manipulation has been a little too brazen lately. Besides the bullion banks have basically exited their short positions and stand to benefit from a rise in PMs so they might as well allow the Fed the play role of "stern regulator."
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby slickeast » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Tuesday July 23rd. Silver back under $20
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby scyther » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:39 pm

30 day chart looks a lot better now than it did yesterday :mrgreen: .
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

slickeast wrote:Tuesday July 23rd. Silver back under $20

I agree that they will pull the price back down again, but I think it (silver) has one more day of upward momentum left in it, maybe 35 to 40 cents up and then down on Wednesday thru Friday. Just a guess. :shifty:
beauanderos

Postby Country » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:10 pm

IMO, you want to look at the price of GOLD. GOLD is the leader. If GOLD stays above $1300 for the next couple days, the march to $1400+ is on. SILVER will follow appropriately. The late June seasonality for GOLD to go higher is NOW! I think we're going higher, GOLD above $1350 is very positive; SILVER will crack $21+ quickly if that happens. WE go higher on a strong week, not lower... :thumbup:

What part of the emotional curve are we now? Higher PMs will be met with unbelief with the current sentiment. Current sentiment for PMs is perfect for a sharp rise.
Country
Realcent Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals