Lame

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Lame

Postby Pennybug » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Neil... you have the mind of a GREAT poet trapped inside a wonderful historian! I too have heard the lock of the gates of hell fall to the floor and rusty hinges begin to open... I fear what comes... but I am doing all I can to prepare for it. DO NOT FORGET your sword neal! The greatest sword you have is the sword of the Word... but I suspect it isn't the only sword you have! 8-) :twisted:
Pennybug
Penny Collector Member

Postby Thogey » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Pennybug,

Did you read my post before responding?

No one going to remove your post for speaking bluntly about the Bible.

We've been doing it here for years.

I keep my Sword and my gun by my bedside. The Sword has been more useful.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby coppernicus » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 pm

"It's not my fault... it's how I was brought up" debate.

You view this in the negative. The opposite can be the case. Taking after your parents can just as well be good. Lots of professional athletes have parents who were professional athletes. Thats how they were brought up. Lots of doctors have parents that were doctors. That's what seemed normal. Lots of lawyers/politicians/professors/entrepreneurs etc. had parents that preceeded them in the field that made it seem feasible if not typical.

If you are born into a positive situation you should be appreciative of that.

If you are born into a negative situation you should understand that you can change it.

The Bush's, Kennedy's...it's not their fault they are politicians...its how they were brought up:)

I feel lucky that I had many opportunities that literally billions in this world did/do not.
coppernicus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Pennybug wrote:Neil... you have the mind of a GREAT poet trapped inside a wonderful historian! I too have heard the lock of the gates of hell fall to the floor and rusty hinges begin to open... I fear what comes... but I am doing all I can to prepare for it. DO NOT FORGET your sword neal! The greatest sword you have is the sword of the Word... but I suspect it isn't the only sword you have! 8-) :twisted:

Penny, if i got to know your name, i'd still call ya Penny, as a GOOD nickname. That post sure did make me smile, especially that last line....hey now brother!...no violence, but Jesus did say, (in the last days) "sell your cloak, buy a sword".

Dont know why, but i just FEEL something coming up, something in the air tonight, 7/11/2011 at 2315 hours CST...and i dont say that in fear!! NO....just "as is".

yall sleep well, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm

there's an old saw, i adher to:

"i'll preach the Gospel, and only if neccesary, will i use words".

sure i think about the Lord a lot, Love Him, on my heart always, but when you meet me, i'm there with YOU, and i dont feel this pressing push to do a full court witness and batter folks with the Deep Things of God. i be light, try to be sweet, not in a nancy boy sense, but just meek.

thats why i have a problem with the "religious right", and the very word, "evangelical"...too much bad baggage and framing on that word.
(btw the "religious left" aint nothing but a bunch a hypocrites too)

i dont get too ramped up about gay marraige, the culture wars and all that silliness. In fact, i'm praying that TPTB make This faith ILLEGAL, make private ownership of Bibles ILLEGAL!! i'm praying for this.

PLEASE GOD, let them do it.

Why?

coz you will see something you've never seen before...watch, it's coming, dont be sad! REJOICE, coz on that Day, we get to be for real.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals