Keystone Precious Metals- 6/14 Silver Flash Sale (SOLD OUT)

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Keystone Precious Metals

Postby natsb88 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:I love the look of these bars...but I have too much trouble with the necessary markups on the copper itself. A ten troy ounce bar has significantly less copper than a pound of pennies in a ziplock baggy.

Why not just stick with a bag of pennies? I know it's not as sexy and all...but just sayin'.

You answered your own question...a bag of pennies isn't nearly as sexy as a polished poured bar of .999 copper :lol:

I never claimed that my bars are better than pennies, nor have I even described them as an investment. I guess you could call them something like "artisan bullion." Something unique and novel, nice heft in your hand, conversation piece, etc. Think of it as a garnish for the rest of your stack :thumbup: :lol:
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rastatodd » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:02 am

Having a Keystone bar hanging around a desk would be a novelty, but it is a real attractive paper weight from the pictures I have seen over a Copper Cave. The bars have a unique look. I'm not a stacker of copper but if the prices of copper due skyrocket that bar just might have a good amount of value to it. Hedging ones bet doesn't hurt. :thumbup:
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby cooyon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 am

Rastatodd wrote:Having a Keystone bar hanging around a desk would be a novelty, but it is a real attractive paper weight from the pictures I have seen over a Copper Cave. The bars have a unique look. I'm not a stacker of copper but if the prices of copper due skyrocket that bar just might have a good amount of value to it. Hedging ones bet doesn't hurt. :thumbup:

Cool-looking insurance is always a plus!
cooyon
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby natsb88 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 am

natsb88 wrote:
2014 Independence Day Silver Shotgun Shell Set
Limited Edition

Total Production = 35 Sets

Sold as 5-piece sets. Includes two translucent shells and one each red, white, and blue.

Each shell numbered as a matching set (box #25 would include shell numbers 25-1 through 25-5).

Colorful box label includes set number.

Special roll-crimped clear ends.

Available for pre-order now. Ships in 3-4 weeks.

Please order through the website. If paying via check or money order, you can take 3% off the order total.

If you would like a specific serial number, please request it in the order notes. I will honor as many as I can on a first-come, first-served basis. No guarantees.

These are now in stock and ready to ship.

natsb88

Postby cooyon » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 am

Received #03-35 this am!!!!! Due to sealed packaging, I didn't open it, but I'm sure it's pretty neat.
cooyon
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby natsb88 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Improved the finishing process to make cleaner copper bars. A few in stock at The Copper Cave now :wave:

1 Ounce

5 Ounce

10 Ounce
natsb88

Postby merchoarder » Tue May 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Awesome! They look great! I haven't had a chance to add any KPM metals to the stash lately. Any serial number requests on these? Also, are you going to making any other bars? Thanks for the heads up Nate!
"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do" Warren Miller
merchoarder
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm

I like the old style too... :thumbup:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (61.07 KiB) Viewed 3603 times
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby natsb88 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Indium is back in stock!

KPM 1 Troy Ounce Poured Indium
natsb88

Postby natsb88 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm

merchoarder wrote:Any serial number requests on these?

I did for the low numbers when I first started making them, but now I just sell them through the website and try to ship consecutive numbers for orders of multiples. 1 ounce copper I have numbers in the 70s and early 80s, 5 ounce 50s through 70s, 10 ounce 40s and 50s. I don't have any matched sets at this time. You can PM me if you want a specific number on regular KPM products and I will check to see if it's available.
natsb88

Postby natsb88 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Have some shotgun shells in stock. First batch available since 2014 :oops:

Also have one each of the 2013 and 2014 shotgun shell sets. Both #35 of 35 if you like matching numbers :shock:

And a small batch of indium bars.

natsb88

Postby Mercuryman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Those Indium bars look nice!
Mercuryman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby natsb88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Mercuryman wrote:Those Indium bars look nice!

Thanks! I got 20 done last night and made them available. All sold by the time I got up this morning. Got 10 more done today and just put them up on the site. Probably won't last long, and I'm out of indium for now. I made a batch of ~30 back in May and those also sold out quickly. These are the highest mintage KPM product to date with just under 300 made so far.
natsb88

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:18 pm

You have quite a nice collection of bars!
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby natsb88 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:01 am

Indium Bars on Sale for RC and BS members.

Regular price $28, on sale to you guys for $24 each. US shipping $3 flat.

20 pieces available at this price. PM me to order.
natsb88

Re: Keystone Precious Metals - Privy Privy Release 10/30 1 P

Postby natsb88 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:09 am

Keystone Precious Metals celebrates 2016 "The Year of the Privy"

We've seen Tanks, Bigfeet, Pandas, Monkeys, Yin Yangs, Wolves, Grizzlies, ANA Anaheims, and Four Leaf Clovers on Silver Maples this year. I think it's only fair to wrap up this privy-exploiting extravaganza with a proper Privy Privy!

This super exclusive (and super unauthorized) Privy Privy is limited to a maximum mintage of just 200 pieces. Each hand-stamped coin comes in custom outhouse-shaped packaging printed on an exciting array of neutral cardstock. There are at least three different shades of marbled beige, just to keep things spicy. Further, a carefully crafted fitted foam insert snuggles the air-tite capsule like a nice warm commode seat (in a porta potty in August). The door is held shut with a paper band and secured with a wax seal to keep that Privy freshness locked in tight!

A royal throne fit for a royal mint and a bargain at half the price, this masterpiece of modern numismatics is sure to sell out in a flush. Don't be the last collector on the block to lack outdoor plumbing in your stack! Close the door, turn on the fan, pull out your phone, and order now.

Ordering info on Bullionstacker. Starts Sunday 10/30 at 1 PM Eastern.

natsb88

Postby pennypicker » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:07 am

Holy "shitter" Batman....
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby cooyon » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Nate, nice but it won't beat a Royal Flush.....or will it?????
cooyon
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Are you trying to say that when Queen Elizabeth sits in an outhouse she wipes herself with a maple leaf? Maybe that explains the color of the leaf! :)
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby natsb88 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:46 am

Less than 20 minutes to order time. This is being conducted over on BullionStacker:

http://www.bullionstacker.com/viewtopic ... 60#p491915
natsb88

Re: Keystone Precious Metals - 1 Oz Silver Back in Stock

Postby natsb88 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 pm

KPM 1 Oz Poured Silver In Stock - Click Here

First batch I've made in a year and a half :shock:

Have a little bit of KPM copper and indium in stock too. Tin and bismuth coming back soon (but the silver might be sold out til then).

Order through the Copper Cave website please. BullionStacker/Realcent members can take 3% off their order totals if they select the "check / money order" payment method. You can send a check, MO, cash (at your own risk), or PM me for Venmo or CapOne360.

Also still have some Privy Privies left. PM me if you want any of those, as they are more expensive at Copper Cave.
natsb88

Postby natsb88 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Free Shipping on orders of $99 or more now through Monday at The Copper Cave (US only - international can PM me for a different discount).

Four KPM 1 oz silver bars happen to add up to $99 ;)

Also 40% off Native Copper Specimens and other items on sale here through Monday.
natsb88

Postby natsb88 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 pm

I have 1 oz silver in stock again. Slightly different surface finish than previous bars, and comes with a lower premium :thumbup:

BS/RC members who order on the website with the "check / money order" option can take 3% off their order totals (you will have to manually do the math), and in addition to paper payments, I can take Venmo, CapOne/Chase/WF, or PPG. Place your order on Copper Cave first, then send payment to natsb88@yahoo.com, leaving the notes field blank.

http://www.coppercave.com/copper/index. ... ductId=750

(sorry for the crappy phone pics, left my camera somewhere)

natsb88

Re: Keystone Precious Metals - Bismuth in Stock!

Postby natsb88 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Finally made a (very small) batch of bismuth bars. It's been nearly four years since the last batch (?!) and these are still low serial numbers. Teens and twenties for the 1 oz and 10 oz, twenties and thirties for the 5 oz (but no matched sets available at this time, the numbers do not all overlap). I would have made more, but I opened what was supposed to be 20 pounds of bismuth to find 20 pounds of antimony, so I'm waiting on an exchange and was only able to use a little bit of material I had on hand.

http://coppercave.com/copper/index.php? ... t&catId=49

I also have about 25 1oz silver bars in stock as of this post.

http://coppercave.com/copper/index.php? ... ductId=750
natsb88

Re: Keystone Precious Metals - Bismuth in Stock!

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Once again, some very nice bars! :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals