where has everybody gone?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: where has everybody gone?

Postby Numis Pam » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:41 pm

That's awesome! Fun story!!
Our family business sometimes includes buying and remodeling old houses either for rentals or resale, but so far, no hidden treasures have been found. But, a couple of times we purchased older homes where all the furniture and household items were included so got lots of neet old items that way.
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby pitw » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Mr Code, [could be missus I suppose] thanks for the trip through the old house. I loved finding stuff while rearranging a house so much that when I built my own I put guns, money and other interesting things in it for others to find someday. Funny part is I had a fellow looking for one of the guns[plus ammo] I hid and I couldn't say exactly where it is and I sure as [L] ain't tearing the guts out to find it.LOL
pitw
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby coppernickel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Stopping at the bank yesterday one of the tellers, who is also a distant cousin, confirmed I searched rolls. He then went on to ask me how to find something. I told him simple volume.

He told me he was looking for silver in quarter rolls and had looked in 2 rolls. He was surprised when I told him to increase his volume, a hundred or a thousand times, and quarters was about the worst place to look. I offered cents for copper, nickels and halfs as options for better results.

He appeared more discouraged, but we'll see.

Bottom line is: there are people who learning all the time.
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals