Canada $100 gold coin Camedo

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Canada $100 gold coin Camedo

Postby cb_nickel » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Wondering if anyone wanted to buy my 22k $100 canada child gold coin....its nice coin and is 16.98 grams on the scale on ebay some are selling for 900-1200 buy now
Attachments
$(KGrHqIOKiIE4orfF6u6BOLWBLWNDg~~0_3.jpg
$(KGrHqIOKiIE4orfF6u6BOLWBLWNDg~~0_3.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 197 times
cb_nickel

Re: Canada $100 gold coin Camedo

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Lol. Right before TPTB took the site down I had a whole thing typed up. It was friendly and informative. I'm not typing that again, so this will be breif and direct.

CB - we don't know you. Why not go over to member intro's and introduce yourself. When you have 10 posts up you can start buying and selling in the Realcent Marketplace. If this is going to be your first transaction, most of us would ask you to ship first or we could both send to an established member to complete the deal. There are some folks out there who aren't honest, and we just like to protect ourselves.... a little bit.

Oh! And by the by. Welcome to Realcent!
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals