Kookaburra and Pandas

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Kookaburra and Pandas

Postby marine70 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I went to my local coin store on Monday he had a tray of (18) Kookaburra and Pands mixed dates. I bought them all for $38 each after silvers rise I think I did ok. Boy they sure are beautiful coins. I even bought some half ounce canadian wolfs for $18.50 each.
marine70
Penny Collector Member

Re: Kookaburra and Pandas

Postby inflationhawk » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Nice score, especially for Pandas
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice, I would have bought all the wolves for that price!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Later » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 am

nice! i to have made these kinda scores back when
silver was 14. about 20 lunar kooks in the round" tray.
agreed on those wolves. they sell for spot oz everywhere i c.
Cu Later
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

Nice deal. I'd be interested in the panda's if you are looking to turn them. Shoot me a pm if you are.
Silver Addict
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals