Squeeze this, Crimex

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Squeeze this, Crimex

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 am

Image Image Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Squeeze this, Crimex

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 am

boy oh boy......it could be another one of those days!
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 am

If you think the manipulation has stopped, guess again. Watch what happens when the time line advances another quarter inch to in between New and York!
beauanderos

Postby Country » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:29 am

Actually, I think the SHORTS will be capitulating SOON, VERY SOON.... The effects of the capitulation in SILVER could cause the GOLD/SILVER ratio to drop quickly to 25. If GOLD appreciates to $1500 because of the SHORTS having to cover, we could see SILVER AT $60 !!! :mrgreen:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 am

Ray do you feel like you're holding a winning lottery ticket yet?

I feal like I have scratched two areas finding two $ signs and I still have one more area to scratch.

RIP: 15Xface multiple.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 am

Just bought a little FCX

Apmex Junk buy price $17.817 x face!
Last edited by Rodebaugh on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 am

Wow, I roll out of bed this morning and "Quantitative Easing 2" must have really kicked the financial system in the teeth, as silver has jumped 75 cents up to $25.61, wow! All the other metals and stocks are up crazy! Some of the realcent seers who have been saying that things were headed this way seem rather brilliant now. I am glad I have not taken much profits selling silver yet as this bull is just getting stronger. :)
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby slvrbck » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am

26$ anybody?!? :?
Soooo... Is it just me or is a chart of US debt looking dangerously parabolic?
slvrbck
Penny Collector Member

Postby Joogaler » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 am

I expected them to drop after the election (people selling because of confidence in government ;) we'll see)

Copper is up to $3.8886! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Visit my E-Store for copper penny bullion!
http://jooglerbullion.ecrater.com/
Joogaler
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 am

Just as an instructive note... they say that you gain leverage to the commodity with the mining equities. Today that's true. Most all of the gold mining shares are outperforming gold's move itself, and the differential is magnified with silver. As I indicated a month ago or more (okay, so my timing was off) once momentum kicks in, these moves will only accelerate. As more people realize that silver and gold are rising (in part) due to the erosion of the dollar (the banks are crumbling, haha) a wave of new buyers will flood in sending prices ever higher. This is going to be fun to watch. I predict a double in prices in the next twelve months for gold, triple for silver. Those who are in early (it's not too late) will reap some actual gains in purchasing power that outpace inflation. Today looks like it could be the first dollar up day on Kitco (I don't count APMEX or AMARK, cuz I can't figure out what 24hr period they use) Image
beauanderos

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 am

I think the short lived dip yesterday was people reacting emotionally to fiscal conservatives getting into office. Then once the rationality kicked in they realized QE2 was coming no matter what the puppets do it so the bull is raging!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 am

blackrabbit wrote:I think the short lived dip yesterday was people reacting emotionally to fiscal conservatives getting into office. Then once the rationality kicked in they realized QE2 was coming no matter what the puppets do it so the bull is raging!
The dip yesterday was engineered to lend credence to The Great Oz... that his manipulations behind the curtains would restore rationality to the markets. If any individuals sold, they were forced to by stop loss limits... and I pity the fools. As helpful as stop loss limits are, in a manipulated market you can't use them or you'll get whipsawed out of your positions. You just have to ride the bull. Any guesses where we'll be when the eight seconds are up? Image
Last edited by beauanderos on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
beauanderos

Postby AGCoinHunter » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 am

QE2 is in full swing. Billions printed in order to purchase federal debt by the fed. This is going to get bumpy so hold on. While I love to see silver and gold jump, I weep inside for mine, my childrens generation and multiple generations after them that will be paying a hefty price for such recklessness.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby slvrbck » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 am

Something about buying your own debt seems quite counterintuitive. . . I guess thats why I'm no economist.
Soooo... Is it just me or is a chart of US debt looking dangerously parabolic?
slvrbck
Penny Collector Member

Postby coppertone » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 am

Whoa! I don't own enough yet!!!!
coppertone
Penny Pincher Member

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 pm

slvrbck wrote:26$ anybody?!? :?

Looks like you were right on! Good call Image
beauanderos

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Cancel all of my patients.....Call Carnival and see what they have available.Image
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:Cancel all of my patients.....Call Carnival and see what they have available.Image

Feels good, doesn't it? We're set to cruise... while the 99% of clueless dolts are missing the train Image
beauanderos

Postby AGCoinHunter » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Whooa, up $1.05 now. Chit, back up the truck.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby AGCoinHunter » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Cancel all of my patients.....Call Carnival and see what they have available.Image

Feels good, doesn't it? We're set to cruise... while the 99% of clueless dolts are missing the train Image

Just wish I wouldnt have been clueless for so long before I was blinded by the truth.
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals