MilesFranklin.com

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

MilesFranklin.com

Postby beauanderos » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm always browsing the net, looking for great sources and different perspectives on the silver market. Recently I ran across some "Ranting Andy Hoffmann" video interviews on Youtube and followed them back to their source at Milesfranklin.com. Lots of archives there, and the opportunity to sign up for a free daily newsletter... which is GREAT! Just want to spread the word to others who might not have known about this site yet... wish I had known about it before. They're just trying to educate the public... of course, if you want to buy from them they won't refuse you. :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: MilesFranklin.com

Postby remax_johnny » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I found MilesFranklin.com a few days ago also. I was searching the internet just like yourself. I've had two days to read their view on the silver and gold market. I find their blog information very informative and thought provoking.
remax_johnny

Postby njoElec » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I just discovered "tfmetalsreport.com" - really like it! I'll be checking out this site too.
njoElec
Penny Sorter Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm

njoElec wrote:I just discovered "tfmetalsreport.com" - really like it! I'll be checking out this site too.

I'm gonna have to make up a daily reading list. TF is good as well as Harvey Organ. I don't understand the significance of everything they talk about (the COTS, for instance) but I figure I'll learn eventually. Check out Brother John F silver updates on youtube when you have the opportunity.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rosco » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

My butt already has thread imprints from the chair :(
Spend more time and they will glow in the DARK 8-)
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals