Jim Cramer says his retirement fund is in gold.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Jim Cramer says his retirement fund is in gold.

Postby Ardent Listener » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:39 pm

CNBC's Jim Cramer just said that his entire retirement fund is in gold (physical and now buying gold mining stocks).
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Re: Jim Cramer says his retirement fund is in gold.

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

That means I should sell everything! :lol: Well right after the sheeple double the price! :P
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey! I guess I'm more prudent than Cramer! Only twenty percent of my retirement fund is in gold bullion and gold mining stocks (the remainder is in silver, hehehe) Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby AGgressive Metal » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Nooooo! I am not ready for the sheeple to pile in yet! I need MOAR SILVER!!!
And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel
For nothyng is better than lyberte
For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world
-Aesop's Fables, Caxton edition 1484

http://stores.ebay.com/commonwealthcurrency
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pdx_metal
AGgressive Metal
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Now...What the hell is this^ supposed to be.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Devil Soundwave » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 pm

AGgressive Metal wrote:Nooooo! I am not ready for the sheeple to pile in yet! I need MOAR SILVER!!!

I hear ya man. I'm desperately trying to come up with a way to fund more before it gets even higher. Just got this months worth of silver and spent my other spare cash on tinned food, mason jars and stuff for my preps closet. Kinda wish I'd just spent it all on silver now. :?
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby stateofmind » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 am

Time to sell.
stateofmind
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 am

stateofmind wrote:Time to sell.

Okay, time to sell. Maybe it is time to be a contrarian's contrarian. But, then what? What do you have your money invested in? :?:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby JJM » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 am

Ardent Listener wrote:CNBC's Jim Cramer just said that his entire retirement fund is in gold (physical and now buying gold mining stocks).

I saw that too. I'm reminding myself that even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:
stateofmind wrote:Time to sell.

Okay, time to sell. Maybe it is time to be a contrarian's contrarian. But, then what? What do you have your money invested in? :?:

I think a better "SELL SELL SELL" indicator will be when Robert Prechter gets on board.

Silver remains a better buy. I feel better about Cramer getting on board the PM train knowing that he thinks Gold is where its at.
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals