20X FACE FOR SILVER AT SPOT=$27.65

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

20X FACE FOR SILVER AT SPOT=$27.65

Postby Country » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

SILVER SPOT NOW AT $27.65. WE HAVE REACHED 20X FACE FOR 90% SILVER AT SPOT. :mrgreen:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: 20X FACE FOR SILVER AT SPOT=$27.65

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Got here a lot quicker than I expected. Bye bye good old days....:(
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Silver is doing marvelously, as expected... but sure wish I had bought into some Palladium as I considered doing in July... it's outperformed even silver! Who knew? Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby TXBullion » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

beauanderos wrote:Silver is doing marvelously, as expected... but sure wish I had bought into some Palladium as I considered doing in July... it's outperformed even silver! Who knew? Image

I was thinking the same thing. it was 450 to 500 just recently!
TXBullion

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Glad I traded for a couple ounces of palladium but I wish I had more. I heard the Russians are not going to export palladium next year. I don't know if it is a rumor but that would blow up palladium insanely. I am getting gittery watching the market. I cheer but have this feeling of ominous dread, like something huge is going to happen in the world. :shock: I have a feeling the sheeple are going to get fleeced hard, and even though they may be a bit slow I sure do like people and wish we all could be prosperous and happy.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Country wrote:SILVER SPOT NOW AT $27.65. WE HAVE REACHED 20X FACE FOR 90% SILVER AT SPOT. :mrgreen:

Feel like I should open a bottle of champagne.....champagne of beers that is.

Anything worth celebrating should involve maybe a beer or two and a frozen DQ cake.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:
Country wrote:SILVER SPOT NOW AT $27.65. WE HAVE REACHED 20X FACE FOR 90% SILVER AT SPOT. :mrgreen:

Anything worth celebrating should involve maybe a beer or two and a frozen DQ cake.

You better be careful on the DQ cakes, you don't want to wind up like beauanderos.

You know he has quite the collection of pie tins, all years and mint marks.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Why don't we wait and celebrate 30x on New Year's Eve? Image
beauanderos

Postby fb101 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Only if I have 30x as much silver as I have now!
fb101

Postby beauanderos » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Thogey wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:

You better be careful on the DQ cakes, you don't want to wind up like beauanderos.

You know he has quite the collection of pie tins, all years and mint marks.

Actually, I'm missing the 1967 Marie Callendar Rhubarb and the 1955 Double Dent M.C. Cherry (the tough part of collecting pie tins is you can't clean 'em, cuz it lowers the value) :lol: Oh, and Thogey?? Image
beauanderos

Postby misteroman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I have a buddy that says when its gets $25K worth. Think its going for 19.5 right now though
misteroman

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals