Flea market finds

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Flea market finds

Postby jasmatk » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

So i went to the wagon wheel flea market today after seeing a ad on cl this guy was running about his booth.I got 2 engelhard and 1 johnson matthey bars @ 27 ea and a 1986 ase @28 which brings my total to 109 got him to throw in a 1951 dime to make it an even $110 not a bad day now that i know this guy is there i will make him a regular.
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Flea market finds

Postby agmoose » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Good job - I've never ventured over to the Wagon Wheel. (I'm in Valrico).
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby BOHICA » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:43 pm

I started my coin collection at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market when I was a kid in Pinellas Park some 37 years ago. Man, that place was HUGE!!!
BOHICA
Penny Pincher Member

Postby jasmatk » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:38 pm

@agmoose venture over the compay i work 4s office is in brandon and it takes me 45 min from st.pete not that far. @Bohica if u been away 37 then its probly really HUGE as they have bought the mustang and it is now one flea market
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals