20k for you just prove him wrong

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

20k for you just prove him wrong

Postby jasmatk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=apQQPF_u6Ls watchin this guys vids 4 a while and i like his view. :shock: so he claims in this vid prove ag is not manipulated and get 20k watch vid and go from there
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: 20k for you just prove him wrong

Postby jasmatk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm

about 1:58 he talks of 20k sorry 4 anyone who viewed when i had wrong link in here
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby stateofmind » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:28 am

Believing in silver manipulation is like believing in God. It's impossible to prove either way, there's no real evidence for it, and you sure as hell aren't going to be able to disprove it. And yet, people will still believe it. :lol:
stateofmind
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 am

stateofmind wrote:Believing in silver manipulation is like believing in God. It's impossible to prove either way, there's no real evidence for it, and you sure as hell aren't going to be able to disprove it. And yet, people will still believe it. :lol:

Off topic, I know, but... SOM... you just made a belief statement! :lol: :P
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby stateofmind » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Ahhhhhh. The sarcasm got away. :cry:
stateofmind
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals