National Inflation Association

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

National Inflation Association

Postby mbailey1234 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Didn't know where to put this exactly so here it is....

My buddy called me last night and asked me if I had ever heard of the National Inflation Association. I hadn't but he sent me a link to their site. I signed up for their free newsletter and boy is my email piling up! They are on some kind of mission to get people to buy Synacor (SYNC) this week I guess.

It is a cool name but other than that I don't get a warm fuzzy about them. Anyone got any dirt on this outfit? Probably just another marketing ploy is what I am thinking.

http://inflation.us/ is their website
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: National Inflation Association

Postby beauanderos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

They have some good articles... but if you look into the past of some of their primary people (one was convicted as a teenager of pump and dump schemes) they are still up to the old monkey business. Ok to read... just don't buy their recs. :?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Spikeanator6982 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 pm

I think SYNC could really go up, since reporting 2Q earning which were higher then expected the stock has really dropped, they announced 3Q may be slightly on the low end of the expected but I believe that is without the Olympics stuff included bc they don't know what to expect for earning off of that. That said, NIA is still known for pump and dumping, but they are still buying this stock and I think theres room for profits on it. Just dump right before NIA does, bc i expect when they sell off the stock will really drop for some time.
Spikeanator6982
Penny Collector Member

Postby cheeple » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Dude I lost over $200 on the NIA Pump n Dump scam, you can make money if you get in right at the beginning and cash out at the peak, but it's immoral because it will be at the expense of someone else. NIA admits it thats why George4title, and visionvictory both left NIA.
I will send you a free silver dime, just go here: http://www.cashcrate.com/443331 earn $10 for yourself then I'll send it to you!
cheeple

Postby silverflake » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm

I used to frequent NIA all the time. They were great with libertarian ideas and presented great economic info, they were hard money advocates and even produced some top notch videos (check out college conspiracy). But then about a year ago, they became strictly a 'pump and dump' stock tipster. It's too bad because they had some good stuff going on there. Just my two copper cents worth.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby deacon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Whoa, this stock dropped 8% today, and lost 50% in one month. Also the stock price is the same as the first time they recommended it. These guys have gotten this down to a science. An evil science. :twisted:

Scientia potentia est.
deacon
Penny Collector Member

Postby mbailey1234 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Anyone know what recommendations and time frame they made them in the past on other stocks? May be an opportunity to trade opposite their advice??? :?

I know why my buddy called and was digging. He is long 200 shares at over $11. There goes the poker and beer money :(
mbailey1234
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby joemac » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 am

I have been a subscriber to their email newsletter for a year or so. They occasionally put out worthwhile information but are mostly peddling stocks such as Sync. Before that I can't remember what it was but it was something else before that. Some of their videos are worthwhile I think too.
joemac
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals