monex being sued

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

monex being sued

Postby jasmatk » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

http://articles.latimes.com/print/2010/nov/20/business/la-fi-hiltzik-20101121 monex shouldnt of took advantage but these people should of done a little research
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: monex being sued

Postby theo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I have to admit that I'm impressed. It takes real talant to lose money in a bull market.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: monex being sued

Postby billo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Wow, that is strange, sad, disturbing. These people were set pretty well financially before the account managers flushed their savings, if allegations are true. Hope they get the money back if it was really a swindle as they claim. I guess the moral is forget about companies who want to hook you up account manager and make things "easy" for you. Think for yourself.
Nickel and (silver) dime me.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals