I laughed

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I laughed

Postby booclads » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 pm

I was at a bank today and asked the teller if she had any halves. She said she had $9.50 worth and started counting them out. I noticed some silver and she set the silver aside and told me some older guys normally take her halves and asked if it mattered if the ones I got "were any good or not.". I shrugged, laughed and told her I would like them all and she gave me the whole $9.50 which included 2 1967 halves.

Best part is I do not even have an account at this bank!!
booclads

Re: I laughed

Postby Rosco » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:56 pm

:o I do runs just asking for half's and its every bank I see exception is difficult turn across Street. My home bank runs most coin thru the Sorter they do give me back Canadian steel cents. I can go to other branches of home bank an get bags of coin but not here in small town I was nice but I guess it was too many clad cents that knocked me out :lol:
They still get my dumps :P
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals