AWWW YEAHHH Ebay auction

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

AWWW YEAHHH Ebay auction

Postby JerrySpringer » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 am

Let's see this thing go past spot in about 15 minutes now:

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: AWWW YEAHHH Ebay auction

Postby OtusLotus » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm

I don't think that you will get all the bang for your buck with this posting....

#1... You list them as "walking liberty dollars", when you should have listed them as "8 American 1oz Silver Eagles". And
#2... You only picture ONE of the coins, not all EIGHT. So unless the person reads all of the description, UNTIL THE END, there isn't going to be that buying frenzy that you want!
#3...Eight is a really weird # to have an auction for (although good luck with the Chinese and other Asian cultures).

I wish you the best of luck, and hope that your auction goes to the MOON or better yet, URANUS!!! :lol:
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby JerrySpringer » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm

OtusLotus wrote:I don't think that you will get all the bang for your buck with this posting....

#1... You list them as "walking liberty dollars", when you should have listed them as "8 American 1oz Silver Eagles". And
#2... You only picture ONE of the coins, not all EIGHT. So unless the person reads all of the description, UNTIL THE END, there isn't going to be that buying frenzy that you want!
#3...Eight is a really weird # to have an auction for (although good luck with the Chinese and other Asian cultures).

I wish you the best of luck, and hope that your auction goes to the MOON or better yet, URANUS!!! :lol:

Not my auction. Just passing on to the RC'ers here a sleeper auction. Looks like some bids have gone down. My guess, final price should hit around 288 or higher. Gee, Ebay is not for everyone here, OK. When I see a steal of a deal maybe worth bidding on time to time, I post the auction number here. Coin roll searching becomes a drag sometimes.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OtusLotus » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 pm

oh... thought it was your post and was trying to see how high the bidding would go..

in that case... right on for passing it on to the RCers...
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby JerrySpringer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

The premiums per a coin may be a tad high, but you get the 1996 one and every other year:

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby JerrySpringer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Or, just buy one and get some Ebay bucks:

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals