Which company to watch?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Which company to watch?

Postby copper cane » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

With silver seeming to be going to a nice low which company do you watch? The price of silver is lower but companies are upping their above spot so really silver isn't getting cheaper. Am I looking the wrong place? Maybe the cheapest is right here on the forum. Help!!!
copper cane
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Which company to watch?

Postby Engineer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm

APMEX is too high
Goldmart seems decent to buy from, but I had a bad experience selling to them
I can't remember the name of the place in Texas, but people seem happy with them

...but overall, I prefer to buy on RC and BS. Lots of good deals and better prices/service than the big dealers.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby twoten01 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Provident metals and gainesville coins, are my go to dealers, but I prefer our BIN forum here over both sites.
twoten01
Penny Pincher Member

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Engineer wrote:APMEX is too high
Goldmart seems decent to buy from, but I had a bad experience selling to them
I can't remember the name of the place in Texas, but people seem happy with them

...but overall, I prefer to buy on RC and BS. Lots of good deals and better prices/service than the big dealers.

Did somebody say Texas?
https://www.texmetals.com/
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals