Found a 5oz Bar of Silver for only $7.99!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Found a 5oz Bar of Silver for only $7.99!

Postby Copper Catcher » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

5oz Bar of Colloidal Silver Soap that is ....

Invest in the health of your skin with a long-lathering bar of colloidal silver soap known for its powerful, yet nontoxic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties. It’s made with 99.99% pure silver and a blend of shea butter, cocoa butter, and olive oil, so it moisturizes while it cleanses. Use daily to heal, protect, and treat chronic skin conditions, such as fungus, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Used by hospitals and the military, it’s also great for those with compromised immune systems or who are frequent hand-washers. 5 oz. bar.

•Powerful yet nontoxic and gentle antibacterial cleanser
•Provides relief from chronic skin conditions, including eczema
•Removes makeup and helps ward off infection
•Ultra-moisturizing blend of shea butter, cocoa butter, and olive oil
Colloidal silver soap raises the bar when it comes to cleansing and protecting the skin and providing relief from chronic skin conditions, such as such as fungus, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.

The site has other silver products too....I'm going to place an order!
http://www.silvermiracles.com/colloidalsilversoap.htm
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Found a 5oz Bar of Silver for only $7.99!

Postby everything » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 pm

I would not mind trying silver out, especially for that mild case of athlete's foot, which tea tree oil seems to take care of just fine already, would just be interesting to know. I also would not mind trying drinking it either to see if it cures anything else, but I did a hair test not long ago and I'm already full of metal, mercury being the most prevalent, followed by arsenic, then lead.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Okay, when I first read the thread title and then opened it up to read... I said to myself: "You've been had!"

After reading the OP... I gotta admit, I want to try this soap!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Dave 77 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm

If you get the soap let me know if it works. I have had eczema for years and whenever its cold it really acts up. I would be interested to hear if the soap helps
Dave 77
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals