"They" are content with less.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

"They" are content with less.

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 am

Looking at the comex board, i've been noticing, that the bank prop desks, the guys that use the silver futures market as their private ATM, i've noticed, that when they do these pushes down?...right...they are playing a real tight game, they cover earlier now...for instance, open interest in the March, when we traded in the 32.00-31.80 was 77k....they slam it down to 31 even, open interest is 63k.

i know we're doing the flip into May...i know that.....but it seems to me, these guys are getting LESS BOLD in their bear raids.

Thats the whole gist of my observation, right or wrong, it SEEMS "they" are getting less bold and brazen. My feeling is, the longer we band up in this range, 26-32...the better. Ya'll have a good week, love your neighbor, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals