The Silver Shortage of 2013

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The Silver Shortage of 2013

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:27 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: The Silver Shortage of 2013

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm

GREAT article!

Ray, i always look to what improvements on i can make on this ranch. in 2nd quarter 2011, i had a bunker dug out...had to go thru the karst, which has flint in it, iron pyrite, geodes, etc....and this story, just had me thinking.....maybe not 13...but 2014, i'm gonna have the boys go really deep this time...not REAL deep, but 30 feet down, then set the forms, floor, sides...AND a roof...it'd be worth the frns...food for thought, thanks.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Numis Pam » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:08 am

Thanks...very good article and great food for thought!
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby dannan14 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 am

neilgin1 wrote:GREAT article!

Ray, i always look to what improvements on i can make on this ranch. in 2nd quarter 2011, i had a bunker dug out...had to go thru the karst, which has flint in it, iron pyrite, geodes, etc....and this story, just had me thinking.....maybe not 13...but 2014, i'm gonna have the boys go really deep this time...not REAL deep, but 30 feet down, then set the forms, floor, sides...AND a roof...it'd be worth the frns...food for thought, thanks.

Neil, before you start digging again check out this guy's site http://earthbagplans.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/triple-dome-survival-shelter/ i think you might be interested in some of his ideas/floorplans/building techniques.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals