Hang on for the ride of your life!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Hang on for the ride of your life!

Postby Copper Catcher » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 am

Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Hang on for the ride of your life!

Postby SilverEye » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

wat
SilverEye
Penny Collector Member

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Looks like a big hill to sled down! WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Country » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

I hope it's not straight down to the ground! I haven't got any idea of where support could be in this downtrend. ETF selling, begetting futures selling. It's going to take a HUGE countermove to stop this SPIKE down. When the final capitulation occurs look for prices to be DOWN SHARPLY in the early part of the day, and then UP SHARPLY in the late afternoon, recovering or exceeding the previous day's ending price. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

I think this sell off happening is good in a way.

This will probably scare off a lot of the speculators and the get rich quick skeemers.

Those who understand that gold and silver are "real money" will stick with the metals through thick and thin.

I often wished I could have loaded up when it was down at $4 an ounce (I started buying when it was $11 an ounce)
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Pennysaved wrote:I think this sell off happening is good in a way.

This will probably scare off a lot of the speculators and the get rich quick skeemers.

Those who understand that gold and silver are "real money" will stick with the metals through thick and thin.

I often wished I could have loaded up when it was down at $4 an ounce (I started buying when it was $11 an ounce)

It's unbelievable to me! I started stacking at $34/ozt Never seen this since I have been awakened

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby scyther » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 am

Pennysaved wrote:I think this sell off happening is good in a way.

I don't want to be scared off!

But I guess you're right, for people with more noble motives his can be a good thing.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 am

During the run-up I bought all I could up until $18 an oz. That slowed me down quite a bit. At $22 I stopped buying all together.

Now it is getting back into the territory where I will start stacking again! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D :D :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals