I predict silver will go up in price

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I predict silver will go up in price

Postby JerrySpringer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

It is simple. I have no funds to buy with right now. So, that means as I scrimp and save, silver will go up in price by the time I have some extra $$. I can only hope it will go down further in price ( sorry people) later on so I can get more ounces per the dollar amount. Guess I will keep an eye on Silvertowne one ounce special and see how that goes for DCA'ing.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: I predict silver will go up in price

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I too believe it will go back up, but as a someone who is in it for the long run, it doesn't matter if it goes up. I will buy at $23/oz or $34/oz But I know how you feel, just wish we could have been more "prepared" with extra FRN's to buy on the dip.

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby mflugher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 am

I was prepared, I coudln't find any US govt issued bullion/junk at a price lower than what it was at $25/oz... silver price went down premium went up to compensate. Sorry Im not paying 25% over spot...

(I don't stack private mints)
mflugher
Penny Collector Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:48 am

Sunshine Mint 1 Oz bars have a nice security feature in the back that hasn't been ripped off yet and are selling for reasonable premiums. The lowest price I could find at the bottom of the drop was for $26/ounce (CDN). I picked some up out of principal. I really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel and remove every cent of cash I could from my various accounts...so now my emergency cash stash is all gone. But I had to participate!
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals