Spot price of precious metals becoming irrelevant

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Spot price of precious metals becoming irrelevant

Postby moparal7 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

moparal7
Penny Collector Member

Re: Spot price of precious metals becoming irrelevant

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:55 am

moparal7 wrote:http://www.peakprosperity.com/podcast/81653/spot-price-precious-metals-becoming-irrelevant

very good piece...nit because it jibes with what I SEE, but because its the TRUTH....just muse over this:

what has the both the government and the "power elites" (for lack of a better word) been working overtime to foist upon the American public, and the 1-2% of said public, that can see clearly thru the mist?.

1 the 'meme' that they, government/power elite only want to make us "SAFE"...and that is a bald faced LIE....their only desire is to make us more PLIABLE and MALLEABLE.
to wit, make us "safe" from who?....so naturally a bogeyman, a scary monolithic entity has be to cooked up.

2. another "meme" being foisted upon us is this, they know "things" we don't know, OR 'they know better than us' .....so them being "the good guys", why WOULD we have a problem , "trusting" their noble selfless paternalism....which is yet ANOTHER LIE.

3. to maintain this 'system'...the "greed is good" meme, the Dollar has to remain the world's reserve currency, to accomplish this, any other form of competing "currency" MUST BE denigrated. At this point, the only other store of wealth unimpeachable are PM's....so they contrive to destroy this historical truth, with games such as suppression of the PM paper markets, the transparent pounding the NY/London exchanges received. I just don't think that they saw this all the way the through, meaning such robust GLOBAL physical demand, AFTER this phony sell off.

a true tip off, that they don't WANT any of us in the futures market are the very margins themselves, $38,000 for ONE contract of NY Silver futures?.....and they would cite volatility as the REASON for this....who creates such volatility?...I could trade long or short Corn futures for $2000 a car margin, a corn spread for maybe $400, I could trade Live cattle for a little over $1000 a car....but silver is margined at $38.000?...the Indian or Chinese general public doesn't CARE about the games being played on the board.....they've gone into the public place and bought with both hands

4. Now since the government and power elite KNOW,sooner or later, the JIG will be up,,,it should come as NO SURPRISE , all sorts of govt types, and orgs are using "incidences", and useful fools, and even legislation to strip this nation of the Rights afforded to ordinary citizens under the 2nd Amendment.think about this...never before in history,has the "average citizen" been given the means to stand fast against a possible tyrant.

think of these points, and everything becomes clear.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 am

for this child, for my child, for your child, We are NOBODY's slaves...we are NOBODY's subjects!

We are a Free People, and no matter the sacrifice, or toll, we will remain as such....ONLY if we crave it, more than our life, ease, or comfort. Freedom is costly, but before a Loving God I proclaim, Freedom is EVERYTHING, or life is not worth living.

and a child shall sing:

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:22 am

and for whatever I write, or say in the future,regarding speaking out against this evil tyranny, speaking out against traitors who wish to demolish these States United of America...if they ever want my life....to silence me, i'll let MIsty Edwards sing, what lays in my heart: because i'm tired of being silent.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:23 am

Weaponized America: Sturm, Ruger Backlog Doubles; Gun Production, Shipments Surge

"Whether it is due to the recent governmental attempt to enforce assorted gun controlling measures in the aftermath of the Newtown, CT shooting, or, merely driven by the same catalyst that saw a surge in gun sales four years ago, namely the presidential election, one thing is certain: America is weaponizing itself at an unheard of pace, with both Sturm, Ruger shipments and units produced surpassing 500,000 each in one quarter for the first time in history.

Shipments:

Units Produced:

Shipped and Produced - over 1 million in one quarter for the first time ever:

But the biggest shock is the backlog of guns on order (orders which RGR could not satisfy in the current quarter).

At over 2 million for the first time in history, a 40% increase from the prior quarter, and nearly a 100% from a year ago, when it comes to getting guns, American just like Cypriots in need of cash, have just one option: get in line.

If we didn't know better, we would say that either RGR has somehow become a $0.99 app for the latest and greatest cool, faddy cell phone, whatever that may be, or, alternatively, America is preparing for war.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals