Suppler Database open for comments

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Suppler Database open for comments

Postby Z00 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm

The supplier database at http://www.host4.us/suppliers is now open for the listing of comments.

Comments may be submitted by the following methods:
Post in this thread.
Send as a PM to me.
Email to suppliers@host4.us
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Suppler Database open for comments

Postby Z00 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm

No one cares to comment on any of these bullion suppliers?
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Thu May 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Email sent on MPM.

"I've had 4 transactions with MPM. In all cases, they only sold what they had in stock and shipped as soon as they were paid.

Not the prettiest products out there, but fair pricing, and it's still 999.

OneBiteAtATime"
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm

i had a terrible experience with NWTM - paid $4 over spot for 90% several years ago when the price declined, they told me they had it in stock, but didn't ship for 6 months until the price went down.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals