Wow!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Wow!

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 am

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Wow!

Postby bankmining » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:11 am

I guess the Ted Binion collection lives on!
bankmining
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby henrysmedford » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:43 am

Coins For Sale - Morgans and Peace Dollars (Conway)
I have the following coins available for purchase. I do not have them on hand, so serious buyers only please, no trades.

Pricing is based on silver @ $24/oz. Pricing will fluctuate with the price of silver.

Minimum 50 coin purchase.
Availability subject to change
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Morsecode » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 am

Easy enough. He buys them wholesale as needed and marks them up 20% for anyone responding to his ad. The silly quantity numbers are there to make him appear like a player. :clap:
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 am

Morsecode wrote:Easy enough. He buys them wholesale as needed and marks them up 20% for anyone responding to his ad. The silly quantity numbers are there to make him appear like a player. :clap:

He taught us a marketing technique. At first I believed he was one of the most interesting men in the world. Now, more like a George Constanza.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Omega » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 am

Haha that is pretty funny, I'd shoot him a message saying your only in town for 2 more days and would love to buy all he has asap :P then see what he says hahah
Omega
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Morsecode » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Omega wrote:Haha that is pretty funny, I'd shoot him a message saying your only in town for 2 more days and would love to buy all he has asap :P then see what he says hahah

...and on the other hand, I could be wrong and he turns out to be a crusty, New England gazillionaire with barrels of silver dollars hidden in a beaver dam. :o
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Morsecode wrote: crusty, New England gazillionaire with barrels of silver dollars hidden in a beaver dam. :o

Now thats funny....I have found a new signature line.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals