There are so many good 90% rolls for sale

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

There are so many good 90% rolls for sale

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

right now, on Ebay, today, there are SO MANY darn good $10 face value rolls of 90% pre-65 American coinage for sale, its killing me.

ALL BU! I just got a reminder email, that "15 items you are watching end soon"!

i'm out of the market, coz I must be prudent...I've consolidated all monies owed, my stack is good.....but WOW!! some really neat offerings, lots of BU 64 Kennedys, lots of Washington Quarters, 57-64, all BU...nice clean coins, lots of Morgans coming up for sale, even a smattering of 2013 ASE's....the door is still open gang....here is all I have to give to you, a pretty darn good doc from the CBC, called "The Putin System".......

and if any of you have Netflix streaming, may I recommend a fine profile of a free lance war photographer entitled "Shooting Robert King" 5 stars!

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: There are so many good 90% rolls for sale

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Interesting and alarming summary of his consolidation into power - thanks for posting it.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby beauanderos » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:55 am

Sorry, Neil... but other folks value those ebay rolls as much more precious than I do. I think the one percent rule may just be in effect here. Not only the majority of folks are ignorant of the true worth of precious metals, and the absolute necessity to hold a large portion of your assets in that form to protect against all manner of dollar depreciation, bank confiscatory "bail-ins' etc, but the one percent they keep mentioning that might actually own PM's? I think you could easily extend that to... only five percent have a clue to where to go to buy... if and when they DO decide to. And many are convinced, once they've gone to their LCS, that ebay is their only buying outlet. Thus the crazy prices that get bid up (a fool and his money are soon parted?)

I'd wager only one percent of the noobies that want to buy are aware of sites like ours and BullionStackers (and what few others there might be)... where I would imagine sellers can recoup at least ten percent more than they would by selling on ebay, and buyers can find BARGAINS at up to twenty percent less than what they would pay there. That said... if you DO want those specific items being sold there, then you have no other recourse but to bid in open against the legions of demented who also covet shiny objects.

Neil... dude... I think you might be part magpie :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:24 pm

beauanderos wrote:Sorry, Neil... but other folks value those ebay rolls as much more precious than I do. I think the one percent rule may just be in effect here. Not only the majority of folks are ignorant of the true worth of precious metals, and the absolute necessity to hold a large portion of your assets in that form to protect against all manner of dollar depreciation, bank confiscatory "bail-ins' etc, but the one percent they keep mentioning that might actually own PM's? I think you could easily extend that to... only five percent have a clue to where to go to buy... if and when they DO decide to. And many are convinced, once they've gone to their LCS, that ebay is their only buying outlet. Thus the crazy prices that get bid up (a fool and his money are soon parted?)

I'd wager only one percent of the noobies that want to buy are aware of sites like ours and BullionStackers (and what few others there might be)... where I would imagine sellers can recoup at least ten percent more than they would by selling on ebay, and buyers can find BARGAINS at up to twenty percent less than what they would pay there. That said... if you DO want those specific items being sold there, then you have no other recourse but to bid in open against the legions of demented who also covet shiny objects.

Neil... dude... I think you might be part magpie :lol:

I don't have a lcs.....and I did not know what a magpie was till five minutes ago....lol.

I like the coins.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals