20 oz Silvertowne Pour

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

20 oz Silvertowne Pour

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:08 pm

All, saw a 20 oz Silvertowne pour at a pawn shop today, didn't have the cash.... I'd never seen one before and can't find much online... does it have any value over spot, y'think?
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Re: 20 oz Silvertowne Pour

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:36 pm

I wrapped this up with a nice bow on BS, so I better wrap it up here too...

I contacted Silvertowne and they informed me that they had NEVER made a 20 oz bar. I went back to the shop and had a better look at the bar only to realize that it was a 10 oz bar with a muddled "1" that looked like a "2" to these oldman eyes... :shock:

Ray's oldness is rubbing off on me. :P
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals