My favorite part of the year

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

My favorite part of the year

Postby RD5 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:03 am

Believe it or not I mostly buy PMs once a year, and that's after the holidays (Christmas) :D . I usually make a large buy, and that for me is 25oz or so. What do you think I should get this year?? I'm thinking a couple 10oz bars and maybe some random 1oz coins/bars...it's such a hard choice when I can't have one of everything :lol:
Coin Master Flex
RD5
Penny Collector Member

Re: My favorite part of the year

Postby Computer Jones » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 pm

If you've never had any 10 Oz bars, go for it.
They're pretty neat to have and a lot different from 1 Oz rounds.
Computer Jones
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I like poured 10 oz. and 5 oz. bars. They are very aesthetically pleasing when made well.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby gubni » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:43 pm

1oz rounds are easier to trade if needed.
"Every man I meet is in some way my superior."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
gubni
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals