Coin website offers on proofs

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Coin website offers on proofs

Postby mflugher » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:12 pm

I am in a position where i have to sell some gold proof eagles.

My question to you the community is where should I look to get the best price?

As of now I've priced at both Provident and APmex.

I have 2004 and 2005 4 coin gold proof sets (1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz) with box/coa/original reciept OFFERS: APMEX 2762 (spot 1341), Provident metals 200/oz over spot $2847 (spot 1339)
I have 2003 1 oz proof with box/coa (APMEX $200 over spot, provident $200 over spot)

So where should I look for better prices? where have you successfully sold before? I will do my best to get bids from all the places where people think I have a chance of getting a better offer.

Additionally for those of you who will say put it up at the Buy it now section and you will get a better price: I have done so, priced @ $250/oz over spot, obo.
mflugher
Penny Collector Member

Re: Coin website offers on proofs

Postby beauanderos » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:28 pm

contact christostock or Tmat, both have decent buy prices and can afford lots the size you're describing. :thumbup:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Coin website offers on proofs

Postby mflugher » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah Chris already made an offer.
mflugher
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals