Antique flea market finds

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Antique flea market finds

Postby mr18 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

So i visited my local flea market today and the deals i found are as follows:
20 mercs assorted dates= $40.00
29 rosies assorted dates
2 barber dimes 1902O $4.00
2 canadian dimes 1957 $4.oo
4 franklin halves $40.00
10 barber quarters $60.00
1 1923 peace dollar $19.00
1 1967 SMS $5.00

by all means not the best deals, but i think pretty good. so far i have seen that it does not matter if silver goes down a few bucks, everyone know silver will be at $30+ again in no time. any way, i beleive a got a good (not great) deal.
mr18
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Antique flea market finds

Postby agmoose » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

The peace dollar at 19 is a pretty darn good deal.

The rest is also acceptable for sure. You acquired a decent amount of silver at or below spot. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm headed to the Webster, FL flea market tomorrow - hoping to find some deals as well. Plus I'll be buying some more ammo too.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals