How energy prices will push up the price of precious metals

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

How energy prices will push up the price of precious metals

Postby Nickelless » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Nickelless
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: How energy prices will push up the price of precious met

Postby silverstacker » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Personally, I get turned off when reports or theories are given in an article that is just litered with ads to purchase silver. Call me skepticle but I just cant take what they are saying too seriously. There might be truth to this but it doesnt weigh for heavy for me until I read more articles or reports that arent trying to sell me something.

My two cents
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 pm

silverstacker wrote:Personally, I get turned off when reports or theories are given in an article that is just litered with ads to purchase silver. Call me skepticle but I just cant take what they are saying too seriously. There might be truth to this but it doesnt weigh for heavy for me until I read more articles or reports that arent trying to sell me something.

My two cents

not sure where you see ads listing silver for sale... in the BODY of the article? Sure, the website itself self-promotes, but to dismiss SRSrocco (one of the most highly-esteemed silver analysts around) simply because the SilverDoctors website chooses to intersperse their ads here and there... :o The author, in my estimation, presents more reliable statistics to support his speculation than does anyone else in the industry (Ted Butler included)

am I annoyed that SD can't just run an article without trying to insert their ads? Sure... but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby silverstacker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm

beauanderos wrote:
silverstacker wrote:Personally, I get turned off when reports or theories are given in an article that is just litered with ads to purchase silver. Call me skepticle but I just cant take what they are saying too seriously. There might be truth to this but it doesnt weigh for heavy for me until I read more articles or reports that arent trying to sell me something.

My two cents

not sure where you see ads listing silver for sale... in the BODY of the article? Sure, the website itself self-promotes, but to dismiss SRSrocco (one of the most highly-esteemed silver analysts around) simply because the SilverDoctors website chooses to intersperse their ads here and there... :o The author, in my estimation, presents more reliable statistics to support his speculation than does anyone else in the industry (Ted Butler included)

am I annoyed that SD can't just run an article without trying to insert their ads? Sure... but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Will do. I will try and look at it with a more unbiased approach.
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals