Chinese gold apatite is waning......

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Chinese gold apatite is waning......

Postby Saabman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:47 am

Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Re: Chinese gold apatite is waning......

Postby galenrog » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am

I know what you are trying to say in the title, but it took me a few seconds. Please do not take this the wrong way, but words mean things.

When I first read your post title I was wondering what "apatite" had to do with gold, then it dawned on me that you meant "appetite". A common misspelling that caught me off guard. You see, "apatite" is a general term referring to a specific group of phosphate minerals.

As I indicated earlier, I mean no disrespect, but words mean things. A common misspelling can easily convey an unintended message.
Mine Gold, Buy Silver. It Fills the Safe Faster.
galenrog
Penny Collector Member

Postby Saabman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 am

None taken. I'm a Geologist so it looked right to me! LOL!!!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Saabman wrote:None taken. I'm a Geologist so it looked right to me! LOL!!!!

That's pretty funny

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 pm

bull excrement... the Yuan will be the next reserve currency, backed by gold. The Chinese have no intention of slowing down their gold purchasing
until they empty the bank vaults of the West of gold. They LOVE price manipulations like this, because their trove of worthless US fiat buys them more
real money.

While manipulation lasts... load up as much as you can. You will agonize with remorse once it stops, the price soars, and you kick yourself remembering what you could have bought in at. It can happen as quickly as overnight... and your opportunity will evaporate simultaneously with the purchasing power of the dollar. :sick:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby theo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:04 pm

beauanderos wrote:bull excrement... the Yuan will be the next reserve currency, backed by gold. The Chinese have no intention of slowing down their gold purchasing
until they empty the bank vaults of the West of gold. They LOVE price manipulations like this, because their trove of worthless US fiat buys them more
real money.

While manipulation lasts... load up as much as you can. You will agonize with remorse once it stops, the price soars, and you kick yourself remembering what you could have bought in at. It can happen as quickly as overnight... and your opportunity will evaporate simultaneously with the purchasing power of the dollar. :sick:

Very true. The only way the Dollar will be replaced as the reserve currency is if its successor is backed by gold (or is gold itself). Of course that backing must be credible in the eyes of the world. To achieve that Chinese will have to be far more transparent than they have been historically.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals