Finally

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Finally

Postby theshoenlebens » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:46 pm

:lol: YEAH !!!!!!

I finally have my U.S. Mint baseball coins.......I know it's not a big deal to some but it seems like I've been waiting longer for these than my last kid. :P

And yes, I do like these also :lol: :lol: :lol:
theshoenlebens
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Finally

Postby Treetop » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:22 pm

LOL, mine just got to the po box but I havent picked it up yet. I still need to get this years quarters set in silver as well, Ive been slacking.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Finally

Postby Gobirds66 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Yeah.....Not me. They waited until the 19th (when it was supposed to to ship) and then they send me an update telling me that the new date is 7/8/2014. Ughh! Next, the new date will be....NEVER.
If they give you lined paper, write the other way....
Gobirds66
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals