Someone grab it before its gone!!!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Someone grab it before its gone!!!

Postby pennypicker » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 pm

The last time this ebayer sold an item was back in 2005 but he's come back with a vengeance. And just $50 shipping to boot. Somebody better jump on this deal. LOL :roll:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-Silver-Fra ... 3ce30e3900
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Someone grab it before its gone!!!

Postby Rastatodd » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:11 am

I'll go halve see with you. What do you say? You can have it one week and I'll get it the other week and so on. What do you say. :lol:
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:17 am

Worth $15000? -lol

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

It won't sell for $5K either.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby silverstacker » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Lets start a group buy :lol:
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals