Freakin Crazy!!!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Freakin Crazy!!!

Postby beauanderos » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:03 pm

JNUG (triple-leveraged junior gold miners) has to be the most volatile ticker symbol on Wall Street.
Yesterday I was bitch-slapping myself because I had a buy order in at $9.06... and it only got down to
$9.21 before shooting up to $10.70 or so. "Crap!" I thought. "I missed out.!" Of course, we're only talking
46 shares here, but still :cry:

So today, it's up over $11 on the open... and then starts dropping. I re-entered the same order and it triggered :thumbup:
It then proceeds to DROP even further, all the way down to $8.50! (we need a emoticon for hissy fits)

Last time I looked it had reversed AGAIN (againagain... echo :lol: ) and was up 16%
on the day,

But wait... that was ten minutes ago. Now it's dropping again, only up 12%

You guys should paper play this, just for fun. Also in NUGT and USLV. I hardly ever hit homers... but I do like triples :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Freakin Crazy!!!

Postby silverstacker » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 pm

beauanderos wrote:JNUG (triple-leveraged junior gold miners) has to be the most volatile ticker symbol on Wall Street.
Yesterday I was bitch-slapping myself because I had a buy order in at $9.06... and it only got down to
$9.21 before shooting up to $10.70 or so. "Crap!" I thought. "I missed out.!" Of course, we're only talking
46 shares here, but still :cry:

So today, it's up over $11 on the open... and then starts dropping. I re-entered the same order and it triggered :thumbup:
It then proceeds to DROP even further, all the way down to $8.50! (we need a emoticon for hissy fits)

Last time I looked it had reversed AGAIN (againagain... echo :lol: ) and was up 16%
on the day,

But wait... that was ten minutes ago. Now it's dropping again, only up 12%

You guys should paper play this, just for fun. Also in NUGT and USLV. I hardly ever hit homers... but I do like triples :lol:

I enjoyed the 13% gain or $1.08 gain today in AGI. Alamos gold made me some dollars
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Freakin Crazy!!!

Postby beauanderos » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

JNUG finished up over 27% on the day, NUGT over 21% :mrgreen:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals